Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Lovely face. . . . .:


Your face. . . . .lovely face
It removes my forgettings,
Appears among lovely things. .
Sing the songs of love.
Dance as waves.

It looks like a red rosesmiley
With beautiful eyes and nose.
It looks like as book.
I read it's face thousand times. . . .
Because of its dearest loOk.

Your face attracts me.
God knows best what types of thoughts,
You want to devlop in me.

A bit of smiling gives pleasure
with lovely lips and posture.
Nobel thoughts find nowhere
Without its presence
A think of beauty is a joy 4 ever.
Every blessings give fruits
With the help of touch of foot. . . . .***

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful Angel. Anybody will fall in love with her.

    She is a complete lady. A Dream Life Partner for any man.

    I wish one day your true love will find It's destination.

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive